Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Strong Wind Blows, And Time Goes By...

Its 15 to 11 here in the morning in Adelaide. Holidays just started, well not really. But I'm having an early start to it. 2 more assignments left to hand in and few more weeks from now, I'll be on my way back home. I'm soooooo looking forward to going back home! I miss everyone back at home!

Things to do during the holidays:
1) Travel Adelaide
2) watch movies until my eyes fall off
3) GYM!!!!
4) sleep till the sun don't ever rise again

Things to do when i get back home:
1) Drive the car again! God I miss driving!
2) Sleep
3) Plan for holidays
4) Get more pants!

PS.

"The important thing is what we have now, and we make the best out of it. Then in the future, we'll treasure it"

- Double A -

No comments:

Post a Comment